created by:

About Us

The Fahrzeugbau Drumann GmbH was set up in the year 1920 through the cartwright master Carl Drumann. From the former coaches - and developed car building in the course of the motorization of the body - and construction of vehicles. The building of special-purpose vehicles and the frame direct in the cold directing-procedure at LKW and supporters are emphases of the range of facilities. In this Zusammmenhang the enterprise offers a complete-service in the commercial road vehicle field. Since 1980 the company is in the possession of the family Wiemann.

Already in the past the company Drumann built trailer in top - quality.